7.11.2010

12 weeks, 3 days

Here is the 12 week belly:


Most of the time I just feel fat and bloaty, but it's kind of fun to finally be starting to show. I can't suck my stomach in anymore even if I try. I have to unbutton my pants when I am sitting down. I am really close to the 2nd trimester, and knock on wood have been feeling great lately! Friday we have our first ultrasound, and I'm counting down the days. It will be so cool to see the baby finally. Luckily we're going camping for a few days, so it will keep me busy until then.



How far along: 12 weeks, 3 days
Baby is the size of: a plum
Weight: 144 (gaining now - probably all the no bake cookies i've been eating)
Cravings: tomatoey things

1 comment:

  1. so so so soooo cute! and i'm soooo happy that your mom will be around for everything! i'm really happy you started this so i can keep up with your adorable belly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete