10.24.2021

Baby Smitsta

This past year of trying to get pregnant has been a rollercoaster,  and we are back again for the fourth time!



We found out on Sunday 10/10, I took a test that day because I knew we might be able to tell and I didn’t want to drink at Squid’s wedding if I was pregnant. 

Today I am 5 weeks and 2 days along. The first week we knew I felt crampy quite a bit on and off. Lately I really have had barely any symptoms. It’s made me nervous even though I know I should be grateful I’m not super nauseous. I burp up quite often, that’s been the one constant symptom. 

We have our ultrasound booked for 11/10. I am both excited and also very anxious after last time. I pray that this little baby is growing on track and we will get to see it and its strong heart beat! 

The first time I weighed myself after we found out I was 167.5 lbs. This is the heaviest I’m starting any pregnancy at, so I am putting it out to the universe that I only want to gain 20 lbs. I hope to keep active once I know little bean is growing ok.

No strong cravings so far, but I have really enjoyed cheese and orange juice/orange flavored drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment