1.01.2021

Baby Smith

The day I found out vs. post Xmas bloat looking three months along already

It’s a strange thing in some ways to be pregnant again 8+ years after your last pregnancy, but Steve and I are excited to be having a child of our own! After a few months we finally got the positive test before Xmas and were able to share the news with our families on Xmas day. 




I’ve been getting tired earlier than normal. The few days after Xmas I was suuuuper bloated and felt so huge already. Now that I’m focusing on drinking more water and making better food choices the bloat has gone down, but I’m still up 4lbs in just a couple of weeks. Hoping to keep the overall weight gain in check. Early on I wanted cheese. I’ve been loving the Bai clementine flavored drinks, and as always my Diet Coke. I feel hungrier than normal, and my boobs have been sore, mostly first thing in the morning. 

Our first appointment is a phone appointment on Wyatt’s birthday. Looking forward to learning what the process is these days with covid. 

5 weeks 6 days

161.1 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment