8.22.2012

Tick Tock


I feel like time is moving SO slowly lately. I'm not sleeping that comfortably. I wake up usually 3-5 times a night to go pee. After barely eating any food I feel completely stuffed and it's hard to breathe, even though my brain still thinks I'm hungry. Tonight I feel really nauseous for the first time in a while. I actually threw up once, and learned that popcorn is not fun coming back up. 

In non-whiny news, I got in the shower today with my underwear on. That was pretty awesome. I know I can be forgetful, but sheesh!

I guess I can't believe I still have 9 more weeks of this, and yet I try to tell myself to enjoy it because I know I will miss being pregnant, and we are definitely not having any more children after Abby.

 I have been thinking a lot about the fact that I am going to have to go through labor again, and trying to mentally gear up to go for med-free if possible. I also feel like there is an ass pile of things to get done before she arrives, so I am anxiously awaiting Labor Day when I will be cutting back hours at the restaurant even more and can hopefully have time to get the house organized the way I want.

How far along: 30 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of: a pineapple
Weight: 172
Cravings: nothing specific - been eating lots of snacks since I get full so easily (cheese, trail mix, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe the time is drawing near...again! I feel like you were JUST telling us you were pregnant. I cannot wait to meet Abby. Hope you get your appetite back and can find a comfy way to sleep xo

    ReplyDelete