10.27.2010

3rd Trimester


I feel as though my stomach isn't really changing much lately, but maybe that's just me.
I have officially entered the 3rd and final trimester! I can't believe how close I am, and yet January sounds far far away. My body seems to know that I'm in the 3rd trimester because it's as if a switch has been hit. I am having a harder time sleeping lately. I go through phases, usually after I eat something, where I can barely breathe. I will literally try to yawn over and over and over again just to take a deep enough breath, but usually to no avail. If I had to liken myself to a famous character it would probably be Oscar the grouch from Sesame Street. My legs ache after a day at work, even though my shifts aren't as long as they were during the summer. I am so thrilled to be close, and can't wait to meet the little guy, but a huge part of my brain keeps thinking "I have 12 more weeks of this $%*@ ?!?!". Luckily my doctor's appointments start happening every 2 weeks now, instead of 4, so that will help make it feel as though it's going by quicker.
The cool part lately is that little Wyatt is moving around like a madman! I could spend all evening just watching my stomach jump and roll and pulse with his movements. It's very bizarre to think there is a human in there, but so cool at the same time. I think he's going to be a DDR champion.
How far along: 27 weeks, 6 days
Baby is the size of: an eggplant (still); roughly 15" long and close to 2.5 lbs!
Weight: 164 (21 lb. gain thus far)
Cravings: cheese. I can never get enough cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment