9.01.2010

Half Baked

Today we had our anatomy scan to measure all the baby's organs and make sure everything looked nice and healthy. We also got to find out that we are expecting a boy!! Very excited and looking forward to meeting little Wyatt in January. He was measuring in the 55th percentile. The ultrasound tech said 50% is perfect (average) so he's just a little bit ahead, but measurements also aren't perfect, so basically we're right on track. Got some new cute ultrasound photos I will have to scan in. Also tried to upload the newest baby bump picture, but my computer is fighting with me.

All in all things are going well! I can't believe that I am now officially half way through pregnancy. January sounds so far away still, but at this rate I know time will fly by. My only complaint lately is that I can't seem to get enough sleep. Ever. It makes me feel lazy and useless. Hopefully that will change?



How far along: 20 weeks
Baby is the size of: a cantaloupe!
Weight: 149 (now the weight is starting to stick on...up 6 lbs. in total so far)
Cravings: turkey sandwich & diet coke, a combo made in heaven

1 comment:

  1. yayayayayayayayyyyy i was so hoping you had updated this. i can't believe HE is the size of a CANTALOUPE already. i am so psyched for you guys. wyatt will be the perfect baby and i can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete